2020 CrossFit Games Finals Event 11: Sprint Sled Sprint

@musicman887 It doesn’t matter. It’s been a heavy barbell games before and the same two end up on top, it’s been “running heavy” and the same two end up on top. As much as they try I think every year will skew one way to something but the fact of the matter is the same two end up on top.

@althalus12 Ah see i feel almost exactly the opposite. I think he's awesome at his job, his programming is excellent, and as per, this is a really slick event in the face of a shitstorm around it.

He is a massive piss taker though, loves stirring shit up, he's like a cartoon villain.

@john25 I still feel like it’s stupid putting one person in charge of all programming, because you end up with dumb debates like this about what his personal motivations and grudges are.

I wish they would just create a ‘CrossFit Games Committee’ is Castro and a couple of other people, just so it would seem more official.

@lenanais Nah no way! But he needs to keep his ‘baby’, the Games, relevant and exciting, so he’ll chat shit about elite guys (Pat, Mat) and look for reactions, and stir that narrative up that Mat’s slipping etc.

Honestly I think in terms of his job, he’s a genius. He plays it perfectly.

Back