What do u have for breakfast

@bagr4 If I meal prepped on Sunday then I have what we call chili egg puff. It’s a fluffy combo of eggs, cottage cheese, shredded cheese and only a couple other ingredients. Super easy to reheat and keeps you full. If I did the 5am class I’ll pair it with a small carb

If I didn’t get a chance to meal prep on Sunday or we didn’t grocery shop, Greek yogurt with gf oats and peanut butter. Maybe some breakfast sausage that I can make quickly. I also like to buy the Starbucks egg bites at Costco and have those with a small carb.

@bagr4 2 weetbix,
250ml almond milk
1 banana
250g strawberry
250g greek yoghurt
Scoop of protein powder & a salt bae pinch of creatine.
~550cal & 55g protein.
+ 2 black coffees

@bagr4 **Queen 😉

Rolled oats. Greek yogurt. Protein powder (I use vanilla). Chia seeds. Oat milk.

There is no one way to make them using these ingredients. Everyone likes a different texture/flavor/quantity. :)

@bagr4 Been trying to get more veggies/fruit throughout the day so lately it’s been three eggs scrambled with sautéed spinach. Grapes and strawberries on the side. I’ll add some crumbled sausage to the eggs or yogurt on the side if I want some more protein.

@bagr4 First breakfast I either have a banana on the way and my energy drink or if I have time I make one mini Kodiak banana waffle with egg whites. I just need a little something before I start. After I get home I have 2 eggs, some sort of meat, and some cheese.

Back