1. Pec Deck/Chest Flys (6-10 reps)

Code:
2. Incline Press (1-3 reps)
    Use Close Grip, Use A Machine

}

Day 1: BACK​

1. Pulldowns (6-10 reps)
    (Close-Grip Palms Up)
  2. Deadlifts (5-8 reps) OR Shrugs (6-10)
    Regular Style
~~~~~~~~~96 Hours Later (or 4 days)~~~~~~~~~

Day 2: Legs​

Superset {
1. Leg Extensions (8-15 reps)

Code:
2. Leg Press (8-15 reps)

}
  1. Standing Calf Raises (12-20 reps)

Day 3: Delts​

1. Dumbell Laterals (6-10 reps)
    Don't rest too long
  2. Bent-Over Dumbell Laterals (6-10 reps)

Day 3: Arms​

1. Barbell Curls (6-10 reps)
    Straight Bar
Superset {
2. Triceps Pressdown (6-10 reps) OR Lying French Press (6-10 reps)
Either Straight Bar or V-Bar, DO NOT USE ROPE
  1. Dips (3-5 reps)
    If can't do, just do negatives
    }

Day 4: Legs​

Superset {
1. Leg Extensions (1 rep)
Increase weight by ~14 kg more than last leg day
Do a Static Hold Rep for 10-25 seconds
When limit is reached, lower the weight slowly and in a controlled fashion
Do not reach or get off seat, KEEP YOUR ASS ON THE SEAT

Code:
2. Smith Machine Squates OR Free Weight Squats

}
  1. Standing Calf Raises (12-20 reps)
~~~~~~~~~Repeat for 3 weeks, then insert an extra rest day, so instead of 4 days of rest, 5 days of rest, keep repeating until its once every 6-7 days~~~~~~~~~

@elizabethtebazile Who knows. By the way I train with that split, but I modified some things. I rest 72 hours between workout instead of 96. Sometimes even 48. But I didn't change exercises, only swapped leg press with smith machine squats.

And it's not "too much" at all. Yes, workouts are difficult and painful, but you recover perfectly and I'm increasing weight every time I come to the gym again.

And about supersets, I don't do supersets for chest, only for triceps. I don't know, it isn't that good for me.

@ineedgrace Minter's whole thing was minimalism and intensity, which apparently none of these people are aware of.

These people don't even know what supersetting is, what do you expect?

@mauraftwi What?

I'm 47, not strong, I superset everything, and I never have a problem with recovery. It's really hard, but the volume doesn't change.

@ivans I don't know how you superset stuff, but this workout is supersetting chest with chest, triceps with triceps etc which is just blasting volume for the sake of it. And quite honestly if you're not on a time sensitive schedule supersetting won't do much for you anyways

@hanya Supersetting is just decreasing density. It doesn't inherently effect volume. He is doing compound supersets. Different superset for different goals.

Quick question: If supersetting doesn't do much for you, why does Mentzer (and many, many other very fit people) bother programming it?

@ivans That's some lazy reasoning. There are hundreds of thousands of people who firmly believe the Earth is a flat circle, and you don't see anyone falling off any borders. As I said, it makes for very time-efficient workout routines, but not much more than that. I suggest you check the current literature.

"because some dude that's juiced to the gills did it and he's famous and he sounds reasonable because he's oh so eloquent" is just fooling yourself.

@hanya You still haven't explained to me how supersetting increases volume.

By the way, there are other adaptations aside from hypertrophy. Supersetting is a great way to get fit, I assure you that is by no means reserved for enhanced athletes.

@elizabethtebazile Mentzer was a nut. Modern sports science has shown that volume is a key driver of muscle growth. The program has many flaws, just follow one of the many proven programs out there. R/fitness has bunch of good ones.