What was your “DAMN I’M GETTING STRONG” moment?

@lianvp I told myself I’d do pull ups every day at the gym, at the end of my workout. No matter how tired I was, I did as many as I could. Some days it was 1, 3, etc. finally was able to do 5x5 after a couple months!

@biggiecheese Huh, interesting! I was always under the impression that it was better to rest those muscles after working them (ex. taking a rest day after training them, not using them everyday). But it sounds like you found that not to be true?

@lianvp I’m sure you’re right, because some days it’s been a struggle to do any at all. And I’ve seen other people reference good plans to follow…. This just happened to work for me, and now I can do 10 sets of 10 daily!

It basically just was a thing I said I’m doing it every day I’m in the gym!

@biggiecheese I always love telling women in the gym that I want to be as strong as them when I see them lifting. Whenever I see fellow females hitting weights I always internally smile, I know everyone goes to the gym with different goals, but it makes me happy to see we’re shifting to a more positive direction in regards to women lifting heavy!