What was your “DAMN I’M GETTING STRONG” moment?

@justin_holmes When I was warming up for deadlifts a few days ago and 65lbs just felt like... nothing at all!

A few months ago, that same weight seemed so impossible and daunting when my kinesiologist introduced me to deadlifts. I was sore for two full days after that first try! Next week I'm on track to deadlift bodyweight :)

@lsmr Keep it up!!! I could only do 1 push up at the beginning of the year, now I can do 12 in a row and I legit cried when I hit my first goal of 10 in a row. There’s something so amazing about being able to lift and lower yourself repeatedly after being incapable of doing it before.

@shillman Yes!! I’ve never been able to do a single push-up, even knee pushups were hard, and yesterday I decided let’s give it a shot because why not and surprised myself with 2 push-ups, slowly but surely we’re getting there!💪

@justin_holmes I benched the bar for the first time this week! I've been working out for a YEAR AND A HALF and I was just too damn scared.

Finally got the guts to just try it, knocked out three sets of 10. I was really holding myself back

@faithhopelove5 Mental barriers are so huge and so difficult sometimes, that’s awesome! And hey, if it’s your first attempt and you’re already doing 3x10, you’ll surely be pumping that weight up in no time!