Where to buy cute.. i feel cringe saying this.. “pump covers?”

@gorightgirl I like to get mine from the Parks Project and they’ve got artsy designs of the national parks on them. They’re made of thick cotton which I like for my workout shirts and some of the proceeds go back to the parks

@gorightgirl Honestly check the men's section at a thrift store. You can find some cute oversized shirts for a few dollars. If you're going to sweat in them anyway, there's no need to buy something new or spend a lot of money on them.

@gorightgirl no, it's called a pump cover because they take it off at some point.

a pump cover can be sweatpants, a shirt, a hoodie, etc. it doesn't mean "baggy shirts" it means any cover until you have a pump in your muscles lol

anyway just buy the same tshirts you like but in a larger size, that's how I get oversized tees. tuck the back of the oversized tee into your sports bra if you want that tiktok look

@crayjoh What’s old is new. We used to get scolded by our track coach for tucking our shirt tails into our sports bras. Technically within the school dress code as we were not exposing our underwear or midriffs, but absolutely malicious compliance.

@gorightgirl As someone else said Gymshark, Oner Active, Darc Sport and Inaka, sometimes even Young La. But always on sale because at the end of the day, it’s a damn tshirt lol
Inaka’s designs are my jam personally.

@gorightgirl AliExpress Darc Sport. Look up YouTube/TikTok reviews for links, and size/material review. I have real Darc Sport, but I don’t want to ruin it, it’s expensive and hard to get. These overuse tees were $10-20, look very similar to real (different material, print almost exact match) and I never get called out. I also buy the Inaka stuff

@gorightgirl I don’t give a flying f what some essentially unemployed ding dong on tik tok has to say about what to wear to the gym. Nobody is looking at me. I guarantee that nobody is looking at you either unless it is one of those clicky pick up/hookup gyms in which case, find another gym where you can concentrate on your workout. Wear any baggy t-shirt you happen to like. I personally wear a basic breathable one from wherever. I don’t wear cotton if I’m doing cardio, it gets clammy. If you are on a budget Walmart is fine, or Goodwill.

@gorightgirl I personally buy the el-cheapo racer back tank tops from Walmart or Old Navy lol. They’re super loose fitting so they breath and hide the midsection if it’s something you’re not comfortable with. I don’t mind my arms showing, but not a fan of just wearing a sports bra.
I spend the first half of any workout in a hoodie though

Back