Where to buy cute.. i feel cringe saying this.. “pump covers?”

@gorightgirl I got a couple from Walmart recently because I’m normally a sports bra girly but am bulking rn and hella bloated haha. Cut them into muscle tees and they r super cute

@gorightgirl Some of y’all are too upset about the term “pump covers” 😭 also the fact that Gen z made it up just can’t be real. Most of the fitness influencers gen z would be getting their lingo from would be millennials

@gorightgirl Thrift store men’s section. Sometimes they have interesting graphics. Baggy t-shirts are sold almost everywhere now because they’re trendy, so you can probably just go to the women’s section of any cheap clothing store and find some.

@gorightgirl Just buy some shirts you think are cute of Amazon in a big size.

I wear band tees. Old concert ones I bought or my ex bought. I wear them with tights and call it a day. You will never catch me showing the size of my coochie in the gym.

@gorightgirl I thrift $3 t shirts from the men’s section at my local thrift store. I usually get a men’s M and sometimes L. I find ones with bands I like or ones that have something on the back and also a smaller thing on the front. But that’s just me.

Back