Where to shop

@stephen583 Gap and banana republic has petite options. I find their sizing fits big though so you'll probably have to go down a size to their extra smalls and 00's

@stephen583 I taught myself to sew.

Haha but for pants, I do have good luck at the Gap. I'm 5'2" with a 33" bust, 26" waist, and 33.5" hips. Thin legs. Since I don't have a super tiny waist for my weight, I can buy mid or lower rise pants based on my hips even though the size charts technically put me at a larger size for waist. Harder time with higher rise pants for sure.

@stephen583 Nordstrom & Loft both have a good selection of petite clothes. I used to shop in the junior department till it turned 1990s on me. I don't wanna go back to that time. Lol

@stephen583 Through all of my sizes (5’0”, 0 through 8 with weight fluctuation), I’ve always shopped at American Eagle. I have good luck with the “short” lengths. If you’re looking for more business style clothes, I go to Ann Taylor/Loft and shop the petite sections.

@sirilpaul10 American Eagle is one of the few places that make jeans that fit me! They vanity size to hell and back, but they were absolutely pioneers when it comes to curvy fit and short clothes. Curvy fit extra short jeans 😍

@stephen583 At 5'2" and 115 lbs, you shouldn't have trouble finding clothes that fit, unless you're referring to the length. Unless you shop at stores with vanity sizing (looking at you, Gap), those measurements wouldn't be a size 0.

@creator123 Perhaps it’s just me, but I find that frame makes a large difference with clothes! Some people have smaller ribcages, or hips, or carry more weight in their bottom or top.

I could definitely see OP having issues finding clothes at that weight/height

@larry12009 I had the same problem at that weight (OP and I are the same height). I had luck with girls clothing (being ver selective to about style and fit). I’d second stores with measurements instead of numbered sizes. Best of luck, OP.

@creator123 I’m 5’2”, 115lbs, 24 inch waist and I’m a zero in every brand that I’ve tried. If they are all vanity sizing then what size would I be? If you have muscle tone then you can weigh heavier but still be small enough for a size 0.

@krisuvial1992 In my experience, the more expensive the store, the less vain the sizing. It’s not a guarantee but it’s fairly reliable, and the reverse is almost always true (cheaper store, vainer sizing).