24.3 leaked. They upload the video and forgot to put it private

@lex123 I'm late in replying, but the chin-over-bar pullup is clearly meant to be a separator for the scaled athletes, just like the bar muscle up is meant to be a separator for the RX athletes. Just because it's a scaled version doesn't imply that it is required to be accessible for everyone. That's why they implemented a tiebreak time after the first 5 rounds. They intentionally programmed it that way.

This happens almost every year, by the way. So it's safe to assume that there will be a similar test next year.

@lex123 Just because you can't do something doesn't mean other scaled athletes can't.

And not everyone is meant to finish. Even our scaled athletes who have chin over bar didn't finish(myself included).

@lex123 They've had pulls ups before as scaled. I spent 10 mins trying to get one ha ha. It sucks defo my focus this year is to get them.

Ill be doing jumping. I'm not sure why there are two choices though

@patrick1975 I’m disappointed. I hated 24.1 but it was fair. Loved 24.2 and also thought was very fair. Def not excited at all for 24.3. Makes me not even want to bother.

@lex123 I feel you! I have a bad knee so I'm trying to avoid alot of movements like thrusters at the moment as I am trying to nurse it back! So I'm gonna see how I feel if it feels shit in the warm up ill maybe call it a day. That's on me though