24/M/5'11" 1 Year, 4 Months Progress from Calisthenics/Gymnastics

@anthonyosa Hell yeah brother! Hung up a set of rings in my garage last week. Only 3 workouts in and I can already see and feel the difference. Going to be a slow progression but I’m down for the challenge!

@anthonyosa That plan is exactly the kind of thing I want to do but in London I cant find a place to do it. All the gyms are packed / no equipment, and the ones that arent are crazy expensive, even the crossfit ones.

I'm limited to calisthenics parks.

Congrats for the progress bro

@dawn16 We don't have any real calisthenics parks in the city where I live so I'm jealous of you! With a weight belt/vest and maybe a kettlebell you can do some crazy workouts that would replace the need for weight-training at a calisthenics park.

@anthonyosa problem is getting to the park with all the weight when its 30 minutes from home.

And theres things you cant really replace, shoulder press, deadlifts, squats...

@poetmars777 Weighted Pull-Ups - 5x5 @ 45/55/60/55/45 as of this week

Weighted Dips - 5x5 @ 105/110/115/115/115

Weighted Push-Ups - 4x25 @ 40 lbs

I do the push-ups with a weight vest usually and everything else with a weight belt.

@taitai It's been a year and 4 months since I started calisthenics, but I started to work out in March of 2017. So the real progress is from the second photo to the third!

First of all, you’re objectively wrong.

Also, he very specifically explained his diet, on top of his good training, but you clearly lack basic reading comprehension skills. These are two things you cannot, have not, and will not do. You look like a pregnant alien, and have zero training experience. Shut up and learn.