5 Months Progress Calisthenics

@roytheone Lots of bodybuilders compete at 7%. You think you're 3 weeks out of a show at 9%?

Here are some hints you are at least above 12%:

• No shoulder striations
• can't see any serratus muscles
• can't even see abs during pull-up?

I would add no quad striations but I have no idea if you still work legs or not.

You did good getting from 20 to 15, I'm not trying to bust your chops.

If you were actually 9%, you'd feel pretty weak unless you were an advanced calisthenics athlete. No relative beginner should be at 9% or else they'd risk losing their strength gains. (Obvious genetic exceptions, but this applies for most people)

@deliveranceseeker I do have shoulder straitions. You cant tell from the photo cause its pixelated. I'm just saying I took a test and measured what it told me to measure and said 9.7%. I know they're highly inaccurate.

@agingnerd Hahaha my noodle arms still managed to function, boiling water was detrimental though. Was LMG gunner in my section so I could still carry heavy weight. It was not fun though.

@roytheone Haha I was only taking piss. But what you said was the point I was trying to make. There is plenty of gear to lug around so I thought you might be slightly bigger without even working out. Farmer/builder strength if you will. I remember being in the CCF as a teen and there were guys that couldn't carry around their guns all day when we did weeks of "exercises."