3.5 months in our local box. New to this sub. 26/f. Any ladies in this sub?

@p1saint2 should take about 12 seconds.. its pretty easy.

i'm not posting an after until next month. its been carb hell at this house with 3 birthday parties in a row.

@p1saint2 I'm a female, also 26. I've been doing crossfit for 7 months now. Congrats on the weight loss! You'll have a mix of stuff in this sub... Some stupid shit, some good posts, a few morons, a lot of repetition.

@p1saint2 Take everything with a grain of salt. I've seen tons of people say things that are absolutely asinine here, and have a half dozen people agree with them. Saying you are an expert does not in fact make you an expert.

@p1saint2 37/f here... Been at Cf for one year and in addition to the incredible increase in strength I am consistently amazed at my comfort referring to my box and snatch.

@p1saint2 I just started last week and am enjoying it 21/m. Thoroughly sore, but I've always been a fan of running and working out so it's been a good sore. You could probably post pics in a new post. Congrats on the work!

@peter01vekselman I had been part of the YMCA for three years with little progress. One of my friends asked me to check out cross fit with her because she didn't want to be alone. So I did a class and the next day terminated my membership at the y. That first week was terrible. The second WOD I did was 150 wall balls. Yeah couldn't walk down the stairs. Heehee