4 - 6 exercice per muscle by workout ?

@solokwa Yeah id agree with this, can't think of a reason to ever do more than 6 per muscle, 4 is enough on most things for me. I do treat back muscles separately tho so 4 for traps/rhomboids and 4 for lats as there isn't much overlap here.

@solokwa Everyone here like to be efficient but for max gains the more the better (if you can recover in time for next training) its not like doing less will give you more benefit than doing more. I enjoy lifting so i can do 12 sets for back or legs every 5 days. I recover in 5 days so why not

@solokwa Whilst I’m always wary of trusting random people off of Instagram, pretty much all of that advice is sound and applicable to both natural and enhanced lifters. If anything I’d argue it’s more important for natural lifters since you simply aren’t going to recover as well or benefit from insanely high amounts of volume as an enhanced lifter. Not to say enhanced lifters don’t need to be dialled in, but you can probably go a long way with doing stuff wrong when you’re on gear as opposed to doing everything wrong when you’re natural and seeing next to no progress before long.

The sentiments in the post you linked are echoed by a lot of knowledgable people within that field. I’d recommend checking out Sean Nalewanyj (underrated GOAT), TNF (intensity through the roof), JPG, Ryan Jewers (if a bit too sciency for my liking), Jeff Nippard (also has some wild recommendations but another legend), Dr Mike from Renaissance Periodization (utterly unhinged and tends to lean towards more volume with slightly scaled back intensity but amazing advice nonetheless) and Max Euceda (lad is young but knows his stuff). Hopefully these guys, and I’m sure many more, will help shape a really effective way of training for you.

@solokwa In the post you cited, the guy admits to being a PED user.

Also, he says "4-6 sets per muscle, per workout" not per week. So if you are working each muscle group twice a week, it would be about 12 sets per muscle per week.

And ultimately, your progress should be measurable. Look up the differences between Minimum Effective Volume and Maximum Recoverable Volume.

@solokwa Bro, you need to get on an actual program and figure out your maximum recoverable volume, or MRV, and go from there. Enhanced individuals can train completely differently, so don't compare.
Make sure your diet is right or you're just going to the gym to kill time.