6 MONTHS PROGRESS - No before photo :(

@cece_lee16 Good job man, that’s a huge 6 month progress. How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 5’7” at 130lbs not much muscle at all really, but dude you’re looking solid this is some mad motivation!

@cece_lee16 Well done!

Have you thought of posing for trashy romance novel covers where its basically a shot of a guy from the jaw down to the waist? Could be a lucrative side hustle for you😁

@cece_lee16 very nice, I would emphasize on the pecs, if you can get them to grow you will look outstanding. I am more into dips and pseudo planches so my chest is good, and lats too but my arms are small af and I'm lacking of rear delts.

Obviously you are way stronger than me, but adding a bit of pec mass would be really aesthetically pleasing

congrats

@heatherpm Just L sits when ever and wherever I get the chance :) .. L sits till failure whenever my core would allow me to !

Started with parralletes then blocks then books then floor ! .. currently working on fingertip floor l sit :)

@cece_lee16 Can i ask what your routine was? I was planning on greasing the groove for pull ups cause im stuck at 10 and not really getting stronger but im not sure if that means just completely removing my back workout and just doing pull ups.

@laurenp Take a look at pyramids ! .. I used Pyramids to advance from 10 pullups to 15+ .. Pyramid consisting of either :-

Pull ups / Pushups / Leg raises..

Or for a killer upper body :-

Pullups/pushups/Dips ..

Military pyramid .. take a look .. still use them now :)

Back