6 Months update

@tikiana Mostly chicken and fish with veg rice/potatoes. A lot of poached eggs.

For the craving stuff, i swapped crisps(chips for americans) with popcorn, so i can get my fix of a salty snack.

Then i also have Huel shakes for work instead of ordering in, that helps a lot because when im at work i can not be arsed to make my lunch hah.

@bearring Did you get headaches from the no soda? I did only water for about two years and had bad headaches for the first two months, freaking succckkkked.

@dawn16 I swapped soda for iced coffee with nonfat milk and sugarfree sweetener on occasion and it has helped me a lot. Took a while to adjust but it has helped me still get caffeine with less sugar/no headaches

@zoar33 I did black coffee this time, helped a lot. Still have some more soda/energy drinks to cut out. I work nights so it’s pretty tough, but I’m down to about 1 can or so of soda or red bull a day. Sugar free options taste better these days too, so I might just go that route on like one can a day or something.

@dawn16 Is it the carbonation factor you're missing? I found out that the carbonation specifically is what I was missing so I started drinking club soda with flavouring