6 years after discovering /r/bwf

@godsu Definitely post your climbing training routine here and r/climbharder once your'e done.

Similar to you I started to training bwf here and have recently taken up climbing; I also will be developing a training routine.

What are you basing your routine off of? I recently ordered The Rock Climber's Training Manual and I'm excited to bring a more quantitative and scientific approach to my training.

@godsu Damn man! That chest and abdomen and obliques... totally goals.

Do you have any advice for someone like me, I'm going from 20+ years as a runner to running much less (I'm at only around 300 miles in this year so far, whereas in previous years I'd be close to 1000 miles by now) and incorporating strength work?

Quite honestly I feel slow and lazy, but maybe I've just let myself get too fat? I always was around 130-140 lbs and now I'm over 150...at 5'6"

@godsu Wow, amazing progress. It's crazy to see that you're just at 132 lbs. I compared our BMI's and it looks like if I want to be that cut at 5'8 I need to be at 136 lbs which I cannot imagine myself to get to. Kind of makes me want to strive for that considering I do have the musculature foundation already.

@godsu I near your first pic. This means I have a chance of achieving the body that I want if I keep consistent. Great progress btw. r/progresspics would also love to know about you.

@godsu Hi, I know this is a bit late but I want to ask more of a diet question i guess. How do you bulk up and still look so lean(abs showing etc)? Did you bulk first then cut or is there a way to bulk lean?