6 years after discovering /r/bwf

@godsu Amazing results. Curious about your diet. Have you achieved this through bulking/cutting cycles? You're mentioning eating more but nothing about losing excess fat which comes along with extra muscle.

@dawn16 I didn't mention it because I didn't do it. Take a look at the physique of professional rock climbers. Do you think Alex Honnold is bulking and cutting? Hell no... he's eating, climbing, and getting stronger.

I'm not outrageously strong. If I was lifting weights trying to get as big and strong as possible, I would 100% be doing bulk/ cut cycles. But because I started out underweight, it was challenging enough for me at the start just to put on 20 lbs of mass. And now I don't want to put on any fat.

@godsu You achieved this with 600kcal surplus? How physically active were you? Average person would get some fat from such a solid surplus.

@godsu i jsut don't understand this. I spent a year building up muscle and now i wanted to cut to show the muslce but all that happened was i just kept getting smaller and smaller everywhere except for the belly where the fat remains. So now i have lost 20 pounds, everything is small, but my waist hasn't lost a centimeter, still have a spare tire, and my waist is wider than my chest... sooo... i essentially wasted hundreds of hours exercising and tons of effort with meal planning. all for nothing, just to become skinny fat. How does one get lean like that wile also having muscle? Seems impossible.

@godsu What sups r u using? What do you think about getting ripped without them?

I learned i have gout so i might not be able to get even a fucking protein shake... :|

Nice gainz tho..

@godsu Rock on dude🤘 yeah I purposefully work physical jobs and yeah I need to quit drinking and smoking. I mostly run and do lots of reps for a hope of fighting at 125 -135 once I get my shit together.

@rko Awesome, man. Thank you! What kind of fighting? I recently picked up jump roping -- recommended from a boxing friend. I'm loving it

@godsu Yeah I grew up kickboxing and learning sub wrestling and did the other three styles. Than got comfortable too much... til the last year. Yeah jump roping is a good exercise itself; once your feet and hands are use to working together and also finding a rhythm helps but it’s so good for boxing kickboxing and wrestling cause your moving hands and feet just as much. You can get tricky and cross them and look all fancy.

Jump rope is probably good for a lot of sports. It’s like rubbing your head and patting your belly but harder🤘 #keephammering