6 years on on and off ... it s*cks ... App for workout ?

@belzoni Carnivore diet is fucking stupid.
Stick to a regular diet but just monitor what you eat.
And monitor your macros
And if you eat meat mostly eat white lean meats likr turkey or chicken.
Red meats no more then twice a week.
And just eat tons if veggies and fruits , proteine and carbs

@wyldbrnch Been doing carnivore and OMAD for years.

Feel healthier, more energetic, and get sick much less often since starting it.

Body only need protein, fats, vitamins, and minerals - all which can be found from head-to-tail meats and eggs.

@cruzhjo69 Most people fail because working out is uncomfortable. They dig up all sorts of excuses because they don't want to face the discomfort. If you want to change you need to accept the discomfort. An app can't address the discomfort.

@cruzhjo69 Most important thing is consistency over a long period! The best advice I have for you is what's worked for me:

"The best workout program is the one you actually do"

Doesn't matter how well optimised your program is if you don't stick to it.

It doesn't matter if all you do is a couple sets of pushups, if you DO that consistently over a long period you get results. Start small. Build the habits. Don't overwork yourself to make up for 'lost time', stay within your limits at first. Once you've built up consistency, and it's no longer a question of if you'll work out when you said you would, you can then focus on what you're actually doing, and whether there's something more/better.

Also, just accept that it's gonna take some time to meet your 'ideal' goals.

@raisingthedead I have the motivation ... for now.

This is not a problem. The problem is to get my ass to wrk on lazy days ...

That’s why an app can help with ego depletion and frictionless workout. This is my point.

@cruzhjo69 I think folks here are well meaning in their criticisms, but I understand the need to have some form of outsourcing or gamifying your habits.

Someone posted this to this sub the other day. Looks pretty good, although I haven't tried it. I'm led to understand that it has the RR in it. Looks worth a shot. And it's free.

https://app.mylo.fit/library