A 15 minutes bodyweight routine for posture and strength imbalances correction - No equipment required

@coconut23 Very good list, thank you! I’ve just been doing the stretches from my old track / cross country days, but I really do need something more posture oriented. Thanks again!

@coconut23 A basic warm up for most athletes intermixed with yoga...

For those that do not already know... "Seal stretch" is also known as "Upward facing dog." The passive hang is part of "Spinal decompression" therapy and a sturdy door frame or a tree branch will suffice.

@coconut23 Hey, what about sitting in a squat? Maybe for like a minute with heels flat on the ground? I'm not sure how hard that would be for most people, but I think it's a great exercise and really mobilizes the hips, ankles, low back, hamstrings, and also thoracic and cervical part of the back. It is more flexion though, but I think it allows you to really open up your hips, hamstrings, and calves. Even when I do it for a minute I am easily able to stand up and reach down and easily touch my toes or past it. The hamstring is a bi-articular muscle which means the muscle passes through two joints (the knee and the hip) and is why it has the function of knee flexion and also aids in hip extension. So sitting in a squat is stretching the hips out and therefore stretches the hamstrings out also. Squat sitting is an excellent movement to practice and helps develop most of the basic mobility needed for optimal physical function.

Just thought I'd put that out there. Thanks for this great job! :)

@coconut23 This is good stuff, nice work.

Quick question, maybe someone else in the comments might know, is there any difference between the seal stretch and upward facing dog? The link you provided looks like UFD to me and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

@dawn16 I am mostly thinking about extremities (wrist, fingers, foot, ankle, toe).

Holding a mouse and typing on a keyboard all day long can really damage the finger extensors for example. A fantastic exercise (my personal favorite) to strengthen finger extensors is