Anyone want to do a weight loss challenge together?

nicolemarie406

I’ve attempted and failed cuts in the past. I’ve definitely gained muscle but Id really like to get my weight down to something I can build up from. M28 250ish and 6’2. My life is F****d at the moment so I am going to lean into what I can control like food and lifting. Just curious if anyone wants to do it together. Update each other and such. It would be awesome if a group of us could do it too!

@iconoclaust I don’t think I can give an excuse besides sheer lack of dedication. Any other excuse would sound like.. well an excuse. I’m ready to change my physique like never before. Thank you for your input. I appreciate being called out.

@nicolemarie406 I'm about to start a brutal cut lol, happy to have someone in the same boat so we can each take accountability and push each other to reach our goals! Planning to attempt to reach single digit bodyfat for the first time ever!

@nicolemarie406 I’m interested! Without knowing more, life feels really out of control, but one of the only things I can control is food and working out, to some degree. I’d love to lose some weight and get back into decent cycling shape.