Building an Outdoor Gym: Under $800 and 48 sqft, for all your BWF needs! (If you have access to a backyard space.)

@trr1954 I assume they can fine you and you have a legal obligation to pay. Because say you don't pay they go down the lien path and you refuse to leave. Can the use the police to remove you

@trr1954 I'm not sure of the real estate laws in every state in the country. in Massachusetts, they can fine me, if I don't pay the fines they can put a lien on the place. It just doesn't make for good neighbors.

I'd rather avoid the whole situation but it's a beautiful rig and I'm totally jealous. I guess I'll just have to live with pull up bars and rings. And, of course my TRX.

@dawn16 Without knowing much about your current circumstances, I'd think general core works that uses the lower back and legs can help like doing supermans, butt bridges, and wall sits.

@amotz Oh man an auger is a pain, probably a better workout than actually using the fitness setup. Especially if it’s those massive two person augers.

@amotz A post hole digger is cheaper and a free workout in and of itself. Also, one of your neighbors probably owns some. If you do have to buy one you will get, as a bonus, a tool to replace/install fence posts or other posts you may need.