Building an Outdoor Gym: Under $800 and 48 sqft, for all your BWF needs! (If you have access to a backyard space.)

@tahoe My life is a lie. North East Kansas. I've built 5 wire and done plenty of construction work too, maybe I'm hanging around too many bonafide individuals.

@cmvince54 Maybe a midwest thing to observe the difference? I've lived in the south and the west coast and never met anyone who thought they were different. For most of my life I thought spade was just the british word for a shovel.

@dawn16 You could say this is my forever gym :)

I had the opportunity to design my house layout and build the gym that I wanted outside. This gym is very likely going to be 3 feet outside my house for a long time.

@dawn16 Thanks for the appreciation man, I fought pretty hard to get it. Fitness adds to the challenge of life. I hope you can take something away from that and just rock on, keep training.

@revllee If you have the means and space, you should try to build something. If not, I feel for ya. Appreciate you doing your part staying home. Be thankful that there's always some form of BWF exercises you can still do.