Can barely do pushups solved!

@sylva Sure!

Some good calisthenics channels are FitnessFAQs, calisthenicsmovement, this guy, . FitnessFAQs covers most topics.

As for heavy lifting, there’s a lot to choose from. It depends on your goals.

@sylva If you're into calisthenics, avoid Jeff.

If you're into the barbell, avoid Jeff.

He is good at spouting off a lot of anatomy and selling confidence, his advice is usually fine, but when it's wrong, it can be terribly wrong. He's made an art out of demonising specific movements or exercises to drive clicks.

@bobbarnes81 Seems like it to me, he's the main focus of the "ATHLEAN-X" YouTube channel which has over 10m subs and has the credentials I mentioned in my prior comment.

I'm pretty new to this community so most of the people that are a 'big deal' here are new to me tbf :)

@bobbarnes81 Holy shit, why are people downvoting you into oblivion for not knowing who someone is? I mean, he's a very prominent figure, but nobody can expect you to know him just because he's popular. Jesus...

@bobbarnes81 It is a massive channel with seemingly hundreds of videos, and almost every single one I'm seeing is related to exercise/lifting/bodyweight fitness. Are you sure you're looking at the right thing?

@williamgoode Man, I fuckin love Jeff. Super helpful and I've learned a ton from him, and I feel like he seems like a legitimately cool and fun guy with his fam and assistant, etc.

@pastorjeff2u I have a similar problem. I started working out 3 months ago, and I could barely do a proper pushup back then. I can do 100 in a day now, but if I do it too many days in a row i start getting shoulder pain, and I NEVER feel my chest.

What make it worse is that I actually started feeling my chest working in ONE of my pushup workouts like 2 weeks ago, but I never managed to figured out what I was doing differently.

Thanks for the video :)

@pastorjeff2u Athleanx is a fucking legend. he's got me through so much it's unbelievable.
I just wish I took his advice more seriously last year. would've really gave me much more results