Complete workout app for the best programs and the ability to create your own

@taylorswifty looks fantastic. great job. first impression is that its good, though idk if its only me, when i first installed it and selected "kilograms", then i went on to select a workout program, the units were still in lbs. had to finish selecting the workout, then go back to settings to manually change. just something minor.

@taylorswifty I have used this app over the past 5 months, and love it! Very easy to use, easy to make a custom workout. I've made one to build up to OPM's workout over 8 weeks. Next I'm going to try building a workout that gets me up to a week's worth of Murphs. (I'm 48, and no way in hell could I jump into Saitama's or a Murph workout full-on!)
I do have one small suggestion - when my rest period is over, it only chimes if I have the app open. If I'm...um...say, browsing Reddit while resting, the app should "interrupt" any other open app I'm using (iOS) and chime for me. It doesn't, and I'm frequently finding my 90 second rest has become a 2 or 3 minute rest.
Anyway, that's my only complaint. Otherwise, great app!

Back