Congratulations /r/bodyweightfitness! You're Subreddit of the Day!

@dawn16 At the end of the day, 1 upvote = 1 second of plank.

I'm just waiting for either this topic or my post to be downvoted to oblivion. I'm not sure how to do anti-plank.

@searcher24 No no, I'm talking about unplanking.

I think maybe put your feet through rungs hanging from the rafters, grab two more rungs and hang in upside down plank.

...that actually sounds difficult.

@swingline15 It hurts but honestly it's pretty good for wrist flexibility. I've never gone far past the second chorus. Poor muscular endurance in the triceps which this challenge stresses the hell out of.

Actually a little while ago I was joking about this thread with my wife and got curious about my plank. And would you believe it, I have a new PR at 5:40.

I'd have had a camera on me if I knew so interested parties could all watch a fat guy try not to hump the carpet.

@abcdeg I freaking love Sally up. One of the girls I perform with in the circus got us doing it every night after show. When you first try it it's certainly a nightmare but gets easier. You can do it with dips pretty easily too

@astral87 Before reading /r/bodyweightfitness , I didn't actually know that the internet could be this helpful on a personal level. Cheers for giving up so much of your time, mods!!

@aywo You're the mean mod? there are mean people here? I always feel like a drill sergeant when people come on here like "i wanna work out" and I'm just like, "get on that damn floor right now, lazy. you're literally wasting time online" if you were the mean mod you'd set up automoderator to berate wannabuilders

@stillraisingthetorch It's not about being mean. It's about being an asshole without feelings if the situation requires it. I don't care if you're too poor to afford a doctor, rule 2. I don't care about your sad story about how BWF has improved your life sooooooo much, rule 3. Yeah that's all well and good and very sad and very great and shit, but take it fucking somewhere else. /r/blog is over there.