Disappointed with my 24.1 result

@damj My comments won’t at all apply here I guess but what the hell, it’s the internet who cares.

I did worse than everybody here.

You guys and gals are an inspiration to people like me, literally at the bottom of the leaderboard. Don’t kill yourself over 1 or 3 workouts designed to test the overall athlete.

@damj It was definitely a workout geared for smaller people. 24.2 will be more up your alley. Hope your dubs are solid. Good luck and don’t get discouraged

@damj You’ll need to be in the 85+ percentile for the next two WODs. Or at least have your average on them both = 85

Does that seem reasonable? I’m sure there are people that make Qs w one bad score but that WOD wasn’t like, strict HSPUs or something niche that can find a super random weakness in an athlete. If your engine can only get you 55% then you might not be in a place to finish in the top 25% this year. I hope you do, and I’m not trying to be negative, just realistic. Best of luck in the next two weeks.

@damj There will be four WODs, one of which will test strength. Just focus on your strengths and you will get into the top 25%.