Do you guys exercise right after work/study or is there a rest period in between? (0.5 to 1 hour)

kleronomos

(I tried going through the FAQs, but couldn't find an answer. It is probably in the first article, but there is a paywall!)

I am trying to make a schedule, and plan on working 3/4, days per week.

Mainly there will be study before and after exercise. I was thinking if i should rest after study and then exercise, or exercise right after study and then rest.

@kleronomos For me, it would depend on what exercises Id be doing. Cardio? Study after . But intensive weight lifting study beforehand, I lose a lot of energy and focus after lifting.

@kleronomos Let me ask you, are your studies physically taxing? If no, then why would you consider rest after?

Same with exercise, as long as you don't go to the levels of intensity that would stress and tire your entire nervous system out, you're gucci. In fact, light cardio like walking or zone 2 running helps you focus better afterwards.

@kleronomos I go to the gym after work, but I usually have some rest in between, usually about half an hour (during which I eat). But I don't have any studies right now, only work, which makes it easier