Had insane growth then suddenly no growth, what gives?

@tp243 Never said I did it after 6 months. Can anyone here read?

In my first 6 months I went from 50kg to 105kg.

Then in the next 3 months I went to 127.5kg bench.

@hteezy I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The answer to your original question is twofold

1) adaptive resistance is a thing so what used to work won't work indefinitely

2) You are doing a program that is essentially a powerlifting program and these programs are not designed with arm hypertrophy as a primary goal

@tp243 Dorian Yates said the first time he ever benched he benched 3 plates. Some people were just born beasts. Everyone else is on here because we were not lol.

@vesselofhonor It’s not just about newbie gains though is it. When I’ve had zero muscle progress in my arms in 3 months, despite getting alot stronger and diet is on point, that suggests something else is wrong. It’s not like my progress is just slowing down, it’s literally stopped completely.

@hteezy You have not had zero overall progress if your strength has progressed. You say you are training with nsuns and in my little experience nsuns was great at making me stronger but it did not really do much to my muscle mass. The reason is that nsuns is a great strength program but it’s not the best for building muscle.

I’d suggest trying a bodybuilding regiment with higher reps, you could check out Jeff nippard on YouTube for some pointers.