High protein breakfast that’s not tofu

@jakob1997 I use a vegan mix that has soy, pea, rice, sunflower, hemp etc. Mixes taste a lot better than pure pea or pure soy in my experience ( the flavored ones as well). I always have a few different flavors at home, so I change it up

@feztus Big Sunflower? ;)

No idea, lol. If you check the post history, that's literally all it does...

Some of the facts are cool though, so it's arguably one of the more interesting bots (compared to some of the other pointless ones).

@anonymous88 Agreed that it's one of the more interesting bots. Maybe someone just thought it would be fun to do something educational... it's so just rare to see anything without profit motive anymore.

@deimante My usual breakfast consists of 100 grams of oats, 20 grams of almonds, 20 grams of flaxseeds, 200 grams of soy milk OR 10 grams of pea protein, 10 grams of organic cocoa powder, Ceylon cinnamon, and 100 grams of berries (I mix them).

Today I had a soy milk version, that's around 730 kcal, 30 grams of protein, 105 grams of carbs (78 grams of net carbs) and 27 grams of fat.

@deimante I make a bunch of chia bowls every week. Three tablespoons of chia seeds, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and half a banana. I add a cup of water and mix it with my immersion blender. Then I top it with half a cup of frozen wild blueberries and refrigerate. Just before eating it, I add a tablespoon of hemp seeds and a tablespoon of slivered almonds. In the past I used soy milk instead of water, but now I just drink it along with the bowl. Didn’t notice much difference either way.

@deimante Oatmeal + 2 tbsp peanut butter + 6 tbsp PBFIT powder and its 40g of protein. Super quick and easy. I also usually throw mixed berries on top to give it some extra flavor.

Back