How is it possible for a red-blooded human being to hold a plank for 8 HOURS?? Please enlighten me..

@werby I'm a 61 yo woman of decent but not intense athleticism and I can hold a plan for 10 minutes. 8 hrs is training and mental focus. You need to try harder if you're stuck at 3min

@werby People in the comnents saying they can do a 3-5 minute plank without training are not doing active planks. Do them with a hollow body like gymnasts do, then come back and brag how easy 3-5 minutes is.

@werby I did 15 minutes back in high school. I was a rower and did at as a competition at practice. We were allowed to switch from hands to forearms because it was really hard on the skin since we were on pavement, so not sure it really counts.

@werby 3-5 minutes is rubbish. I can hold it for 10 minutes, I'm average height and weight for a make 5'10 and 85kg and I don't do them that often although I do other training. Actually doing some form of exercise will help, over a period that last longer than most peoples fitness new yrs resolutions

Back