I worked out three times a week for 4 months. Here are my results. [Repost from r/fitness/]

@hitchdawkdarwin Also they must be the about thinnest sandwiches ever to only total 1050 with a glass of milk. Like 25g cheese/10g pb/50g ham with nothing else on them. I'd way rather only eat one of each with more stuff in them to hit the same total, but that's just me.

@hitchdawkdarwin I'm thinking that maybe he's counting each half of one sandwich as a whole one. By my reckoning 12 slices of bread alone are about 1000 calories without even taking into account the fillings. 6 slices plus fillings would be roughly 1050 which is his total. So 3 sandwiches seems way more likely.

@malatsi He is probably calling "a piece of bread with topping" a sandwich, instead of "two pieces of bread with things between them". Both can be called sandwiches. So 6 pieces of bread with topping = 6 sandwiches.

@mohamedla Yeeeeep. Always with the intention to though. I spend a week planning and thinking about how awesome it's GOING to be, then I do nothing, get depressed, rinse and repeat every couple months. No ones gonna do it for me. It's difficult and it really makes me respect the hell out of anyone that's ever done anything to better themselves or change their situation.

@appassionata Don't plan out a huge change, just start planking every other day or something. Over time you'll start wanting to add to your workout and before you know it you'll be in great shape.

@appassionata A video for you. Don't plan, do. You don't have to start by doing much. When I started I was doing random exercises with no particular plan. You can go for the walk. Or just stand up now and do 10 squats, 10 crunches and 10 knee push-ups (or some easier variants of these exercises) and then follow it up with Starting Stretching routine. See? This is your first work out. After you find time each week for your work-outs, there will come time for more consistent routine. The most important part is to do, plan later. I used to be where you are. Damn, I still am when I skip a work-out.