New 12-Week Fitness Challenge?

@ianfaith This is perfect, I have a similar challenge with a friend going on...

Edit: I can't edit myself in to the spreadsheet, either on my computer or my phone.

@noco Don't know then, make sure you're logged in and you see your email address at the top right corner, use the computer. Good luck, I had a hard time getting it to work on my tablet!

@ianfaith I can't seem to edit myself in, I'm on a Samsung tablet. Do I just have to wait until I get to my pc later? I've tried opening it in browser and stuff, won't work

@jilo147 Possibly, I'm on an iPad and this is what I had to do: open spreadsheet on a laptop, log into my google there. On iPad download the "Google Sheets" app and log into google, spreadsheet now appears and is editable.

Hope someone figures a way without going to the pc first.

@ianfaith I almost hit my goals last time. I'm partially through the BTFC, this will be great to keep on going after that! Now I just have to figure out what would be sensible bodyweight fitness goals. Last time was powerlifting. It's harder to pick goals this time around. I don't have as much weight to lose. I also don't want to pick all willy-nilly.

Any other bodyweight fitness ladies out there?