New 12-Week Fitness Challenge?

@alphateam You're the only other one I see as listed in Mexico. ¡Hola! ¿Hablas español?

What part of Mexico are you in? I'll be in Puebla until the 23rd, then in DF for a little bit, then continuing on my travels. :)

@ianfaith Oh my god, 13 weeks from now will be July?! I keep thinking summer is ages away and I have plenty of time to worry about that bikini body later... Apparently not, so I'm in!

@bdavison You do what you want, based on your own goals. For ideas, you could creep on the other goals on the spreadsheet or check out the FAQ quicklinks in the sidebar---->

@ianfaith I've signed up.

Tried to keep my goals less about weight and looks and more about strength & health (even though I am committing to 3 weigh-ins).

I tried doing the 90DaysGoal - and while this is similar - I don't know - I got discouraged by a few posters with 'cautionary tales' instead of plain encouragement. So I'll probably be using the spreadsheet and cheering you guys on in the comments!

We can do this! Let's set ourselves up for success!

@baig567 I think you're right to keep the goals more fitness-focused, this isn't r/loseit afterall, it's a fitness-focused subreddit. I hope we do more than just encouragement, and provide logical advice to one another to better reach goals.

@ianfaith That's what I've been seeing on this sub which is why I like it so much.

I'm still learning about how to push to do what feels good and is healthy for my body.

Just graduated college in December and I've been looking to redefine how I react to things. Push myself to be better - not care about the scale - etc.

Slow and steady right?

@baig567 Exactly. I'm guilty of the all-or-nothing mind set whereby if I wait until all the conditions around me are perfect, then I'll get started on improving myself. Life just doesn't work that way. Although this is a 12-week challenge, working on the best version of yourself is a project that will last your whole life.