Ok I finally got onboard with stretching..but now I need specific help!

@vivienita That’ll depend on what your goals are and any what other workouts you’re doing. For instance, if you’re into hiking and running, lots of hamstring, quad, calf, and foot stretches would be in order. I practice aerials, so I tailor my warm ups and stretches to what I know I’ll be working on that day (splits? Gotta hit those hamstrings and hip flexors. Bendy back stuff? Let’s do some extra cobras and throw in wheel pose). Taking that next step in flexibility is learning about how listen to your body and notice what it needs.

I hope this makes sense; I don’t have any specific recommendations outside of what others have already mentioned (downdog, youtube, etc.). My knowledge is built up over years of physical therapy, dance classes, yoga, and aerials, so I pick up little things here and there. But consistency is the most important.

@b1inhim2day Seconding tom merrick! He has excellent follow along videos and basic full body a ND region specific stretches. He explains how things should feel clearly too so you don't injure yourself

@vivienita Possibly not what you're looking for but I use a stretching app called GoWOD. Customizes my stretches based on my weak points and lets me pick different lengths of routines. No music or talking, just tells you when it's time to switch.

@keke1223 If you’re competitive at all, this might help motivate: they send you a patch once you’ve hit 100 hours on the app. I’m at like 62 right now. I want my stupid patch! (Do I know what I’ll do with it? Nope. But do I still want it? Yup!!)

@velvety777 Oh WOW. I'm definitely keeping this app! I like the idea of testing my mobility so I can know what I should work on. Also being able to customize is awesome after specific gym days.

I can just spotify some chill jams and be good to go! Thanks for such an awesome recommendation!