Reached 53.4 KG but Still Have Belly Fat

@typingsound Weight has nothing to do with it. It's body fat percentage. And it's crazy hard to get that low. You would have to become dedicated to fitness to build muscle and have no belly fat.
I have the belly fat too and it drives me crazy but I'd rather get bigger and stronger than get weak and ripped.

115 lbs at 5'8 seems low for someone whose going to the gym and isn't an endurance athlete.

You should probably get up to 150 before you worry about cutting.

You seem like you're on the path to an eating disorder to be perfectly honest.

@typingsound You have to get a bigger upper body. It will change the appearance of your physique and make your waist look slimmer. And also genetics. Everyone isn't able to look like some people that are just freaks of nature no matter how hard you train

@typingsound You should NOT lose more weight. 176 & 53kg???? That sounds dangerous to your health man.

I'm only 1cm taller than you but at 68kg i have no muscle.

Stop watching dudes with single digit body fat on Youtube, if you can see your abs you are good. What's not good is you having no muscle, thats terrible (worse than overweight). Eat up, bulk up, once you are around 75kg you can worry about losing a few % fat.

@typingsound Good for you, I'm 178 and 67 kg, I have quite a bit of muscle but I can't even imagine being 60kg or lower, and I don't eat that much. Having some weight is not unhealthy in the slightest.

@dawsonwilson Jesus, can confirm, 30ish and i'm 175 at 68kg which is SUUUUPER SKETCH, and i'm slim and thin as a bone shape wise. I haven't been 65kg since i was 20, and durign covid food delivery i balooned to 77kg. Got it back down to 70ish, but anything under i consider to be sketch.

But 53?! That's borderline underfed i feel.

@sunshine4jesus43 It’s just something to give you an idea of where you’re at, it doesn’t take different body types into account just runs the averages. At my best shape my BMI was 13-14 and I’m not tall but I’m pretty broad. If you used the standard BMI calculations with my height and weight it would say I basically needed medical attention lol.

@sukhbataar He is right, somewhat. A weightlifter with a healthy physique will be obese according to his BMI. I am not a weightlifter, just a normal dude, so BMI works out (pun intended)

@sunshine4jesus43 also, scales that measure body fat are junk. they work off of bioimpedence and the values fluctuate wildly based on how hydrated you are and are next to useless. A DEXA scan is best, then maybe hydrostatic weighing, if you can't manageeither, calipers will work in a pinch

@sunshine4jesus43 Bmi is way overrated it gives me a range of weight from 62kg all the way to 82kg. That is a pretty wide range imo. Especially considering I weigh in the higher end of that scale and I don't look fat all.