Some of the most overlooked sources of plant based protien! (P.1)

radicalgrace

10 of the best & underappreciated plant-based protiens! (Part 1)

These by far are some of my most favorite and underappreciated sources of plant based-protien (they're also great sources of omega 3 and fiber!)

I hope this helps anyone looking to start they're vegan journey! Know that there's a ton of plant based alternatives that can be just as tasty and well rounded as a non-vegan diet!

Hemp seeds: 180 cal & 10g of protien per 3tbsp

Flax seeds: 152 cal & 5.2g of protien per 5tbsp

Spirulina: 20 cal & 4.02g of protien per 1tbsp

(The 3 prev ones are all great sources of omega 3! The hemp seeds & flax more so than the Spirulina)

-Fava bean: 187 cal & 13g of protien per 1cup (especially the tofu if your allergic to soy!)

wild rice: 166 cal & 6.5 of protien per 3tbsp

Disclaimer some of the protien amounts may not seem like much, but a lot of these (hemp, flax, Spirulina) can be added to smoothies! Pancakes! Or other foods for a little Xtra umph protien wise, the wild rice is a better choice for a higher protien side!

Follow me at: @vegmonke one insta or reddit for more tips & join me on my health journey!

Here's the link to the list on insta!

@dawn16 It's not! I prefer to share through the insta platform but it does list 5 (Part 1) of the best plant based protiens that I believe not as many people know about. I'm unsure of how to share a video from my insta directly to reddit or I would have done that instead!