Strict Calisthenics bulk. 166-185lbs

@saminni It's really all about consistency (in nutrition, sleep, and exercise)! Get in, do exercise that is tailored to your goals, get out. I started enjoying fitness a lot more when I stopped caring about trying to develop maximal strength as quickly as possible. I don't care about having a 2xBW deadlift. I want just want to be fit with sufficient strength.

@saminni Thank God. Another data point proving that calisthenics builds muscle and size to rival lifting weights. Need to get bigger? Eat more food. Need to get really big? Eat more steroids. But resistance is resistance.

@karlthemuss His progress look like it's more the result of adding some fat on top of a very lean physique. If he were to cut he'd probably look the same as before. There isn't really a way to look like a body builder without body building. This guy looks amazing and I've no doubt he's getting stronger, but if he didn't train weights prior, he wouldn't look like this.

@saminni I think you should edit some more context into the original post, like height, age and your starting strength level with weights and with the bodyweight exercises you tried first.

It looks like you were already very strong and through hard work you got stronger and learned to apply your strength to bodyweight movements.

@netwaxer I liked that weight but my body fat was a little too low. I could run for days. But this look my wife enjoys and I look hella great in the uniform.

@dawn16 I do them till usually for reps, I’ll do failure towards the end of the workout. If my arms aren’t throbbing I won’t finish what the workout