Strict Calisthenics bulk. 166-185lbs

@408 He lifted weights before this, so a majority of the muscle gain was from that. You can still gain muscle with bodyweight, but don't follow his routine it's not very balanced.

@feliz Tell that to the folks in prison who only eat when given food but come out 20 lbs heavier. When I lifted I was 166 lbs. I stopped lifting. Upped my calories and did solely calisthenics. Very simple. More calories, more weight. Your body doesn’t care about structure. Injury wise yes be careful but overall get in the gym and do what the hey you want all this structure stuff makes calisthenics just as boring as weightlifting

@saminni Really impressive man, followed!

I'm curious about your PPS routine.
Did you ever start at first with pairing push/pull together, just like in the recommended routine? (pullups with dips, rows with handstand puishups, etc.)

If yes, did you see any difference in results from switching to the pairing routine to the push/pull/skill one that you do now?

@lotusflower I started off for the first few weeks strictly skills. I noticed I started to gain size from only doing skill work and decided to add reps to keep size. As I told others I really follow no plan. On push day I push on pull day I pull until I feel satisfied with the pump

@keepwatch Let running do it’s thang. I never liked legs before anyway so this just cemented it for me. Do be a me though lol I’m just lucky my legs grow with my weight lol

@saminni Hey man, you look great! I just made the switch myself due to a nerve injury as well; would you care to expand on the injury portion of your post?