Things We Can Lift!

@glendavidson I look at all of those things and think there's no way that they are only 80 lbs. Bernese Mt. Dogs are way bigger than my golden/yellow lab mix and she was around 100 lbs and she wasn't fat. And there is no way Nilla Woofer was bigger than an adult kangaroo. No way.

@auwebber23 Yesterday I did my first bench press ever, I was waiting till Thorsday to mention it but once I saw bench press on your post I thought I'd put it here lol. I did 20lbs.. I'll get up there soon!!

@dawn16 That's great! We all have to start somewhere. My mom (age 52, and very out of shape) was pressing two 5lb dumbbells and now she's up to two 10lb in 2 weeks! I like starting with dumbbells, because you have to work to keep your weights meeting in the middle, and I still do dumbbell work to supplement my barbell lifts.

@dlynn Thanks!! Yeah I've started out with dumbbells and I honestly prefer them. I had the opportunity to try the barbell with a friend showing me proper form that's why it's been my first time after a month of weight training lol

@battlebornyouthleader They are SO GOOD. They have them in Uganda, and whenever I go I try to get some (when in season). They're incredibly sticky and really sweet... I don't know if I would describe it as a combo of apple/pineapple/banana, but I also have no idea what I would describe it as instead, haha!

@objectivist We have those fruits in the Philippines too. They're amazing. Really yummy but nothing like a combo of apple/pineapple/banana. We boil the seeds too, and sometimes make a salad of the raw fruit. We call it nangka here. Yum.