We created an app for the Recommended Routine and we want to share it with the community

@dawn16 Hi again.

I've checked on Galaxy S7 android 9 emulator and Samsung J7 real devices (the closest device I found around) for 8 and 9 android versions, but could not reproduce this issue.

Can you share your android version please, so I can target it more precisely?

@arniep FREAKING AWESOME!

I love what I'm doing with paper right now, but I'll 1000% need this when traveling and over winter break. Thank you!

@arniep Just wanted to say I love new RR apps and yours looks great!

Currently I noticed on smaller phones (like the original iPhone SE) the buttons aren’t visible and you can’t scroll down.
The app looks great otherwise and I’m excited for the updates!

@arniep Thank you so much for making the app, and making it free! It means a lot to me. I will give the workouts a try and hope to be in better health here soon.

Following up--your app is quite convenient and I've appreciated using it. I would like a section for warm ups as well if you're still developing!

@arniep Great app, thank you for your efforts. Could you add editing progressions feature? It was great if we can create our progressions tree. Thanks again

@arniep Creating and editing progressions list.Customizing lists. Example adding an exercise to squat progression. Or deleting from it. Or creating a new progression list.
Like in progressive workouts app. Thank you.

@sokheaven Got you. It is more or less advanced programming. We do consider adding the ability to customize exercise library, but after we get the original RR polished (warmup, stats, history, etc).