West Coast Classic Live Semi-Final Day One Discussion Thread

@jonjones229 Loved legless 2013 at the games. Fun event and shows how crazy a capacity the top athletes have.

Also if I remember correctly, Crossfit used a pic of talayna fortunato climbing the rope that cause a bit of a fuss in the community. Since it was not in the best taste

@dereklirus How was it not in good taste? I also remember if I recall that was the first time legless rope climbs showed up which made it even better. Plus the tennis stadium.

@dereklirus CrossFit has been sexualizing young women forever now, I think one time I saw a quick clip of Brooke Wells getting interviewed in like 16’ and the interviewer wouldn’t let up on the question if she had a boyfriend or not. And this was after a competition mind u

@dereklirus early days CF was so, so cringe. like basically a fraternity that worked out a lot and partied hard.

without naming names, I remember a behind the scenes of like, the 2010 or 2011? first years of Carson. a still well known coach and his wife were both competing. said coach slaps wife on ass on her way to her event.

yes, it's husband and wife. I get it. but: total frat move.

Back