What was your “DAMN I’M GETTING STRONG” moment?

@justin_holmes I'm progressing in Bulgarians!!! a month to the day I started with 2x6 1x5 @10lb dumbbells and today I did 1x15@10 1x12@10 and ***1x8@15lb dumbbells!!

My ankle stability is definitely getting better as well!

@dragon IM SO PROUD! I hate bulgarians, but whenever I see someone doing them I commend them in my head. It’s one of those exercises I find hard to love, BUT THEY’RE SO GOOD

@born2bedifferent I love how normal this is!! For me it hit when I was changing the 5 gallon water cooler jug at work. I suddenly realized I was not struggling and feeling embarrassed for the first time.

@justin_holmes Deadlifting 100kg for the first time. It’s a nice round number, triple digits, feels big! I know it’s not super high for competitive standards at my size, but hey, it’s more than I could ever do before! And more than most people in my little gym.

My big deadlift goal for the future, which is very silly, is 160kg... so I can make a rainbow with the bumper plates! It’ll use all the coloured ones my gym has, your standard Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green. I just think it’s silly. Also I’m WAY off 160, it could take a long while!