What workout videos do you find yourself returning to?

@hb3 I like Jeff Nippard's videos. He does how to, nutrition, and workout programs. They're really instructive. I also really enjoy Alan Thrall's how to videos, they are step by step and memorable. When I deadlift I can hear him say do not move the barbell.

@hb3 Natacha Océane has made really good HIIT videos in the past year or so! I find them easy to modify based on how I’m feeling, and I love that most of them are low impact but still challenging enough to stay interesting.

Also agree with others on Yoga with Adrienne and FitnessBlender!

@hb3 Fitness blender 35 minutes pilates workout for lower body. I have some knee problems and this one is a great low impact workout that is knee friendly. Also they have this cardio pilates blend video that I enjoy a lot! When it comes to yoga, I found that I love Fightmaster Yoga's style best - and it's actually pretty dynamic! For something more restorative I choose Yoga with Bird

@hb3 Done my entire work out's since i started a couple months back on "Thors" app (Chris Hemsworth) he made this sick AF app called Centrefit n it is dope, i can really get into it, but its really good, food plan, full work out for what you want yatta yatta yatta. but its really the best one ive seen n i had a bit of a look when i first started, its like a PT..... Kinda.... YOu have to see it, its hard to explain haha but uts really good :)

@hb3 I returned to this calisthenics session from Caroline Girvan several times, but I admittedly do not repeat workouts regularly! I liked it because it Incorporated a lot of balance work, which I find super fun, and wasn't terribly difficult (i.e. not HIIT or heavy weights).

@profmaliki I love her! Her personality is infectious and I find myself smiling and actually having fun during her workouts. Plus, her HIIT dance videos make me laugh at myself because I know I look like an idiot but at least I’m doing it!

@hb3 I'm a big fan of Lottie Murphy, and the video of hers I always repeat is her Ultimate Pilates Toning Workout:
(I like to use resistance bands for the glute section and it burns so good!)

@hb3 Yoga with Adrienne, yoga for weight loss fat burn. It’s a 38 minute video from like 2015, and it’s amazing. The workout is one of the best I’ve done.

@hb3 Caroline Girvan has become my everyday workout unless I decide to go for a run or don’t have time for it. But that’s partly because I like the variety—I don’t think I’ve done any video of hers twice.

There are a couple of Fitness Blender videos I go back to again and again. They have a 20-minute strength and cardio blend video that is my “I overslept and I don’t have time for a long workout but I absolutely must do something” go-to.

I like Sydney Cummings for stretching. I feel like I need more instruction on that because I’m really not that flexible, and she’s a good coach.

I recently discovered EMKFIT, who does cardio workouts to popular music. I’m hooked on the 2000s emo video and the Hamilton two-parter. Most fun I have ever had doing cardio! The workouts just fly by.

I have been a Jillian Michaels junkie in the past and I still go back to Ripped in 30 and some of the others sometimes but for now I’m enjoying longer strength training sessions mixed with cardio on separate days, rather than doing strength, cardio and abs in every workout.

@hb3 I love Nourish Move Love. She has a ton of variety. If you sign up for her email list she will email you all the workouts you should do for the week with the links to the videos. She’s encourages you to life heavy and has great cues. I’ve gotten a lot stronger over the past year using her program.

@hb3 Anything by Team Body Project - I tried other workout videos and also enjoy Fitness Blender but Body Project is just fun and has a variety of simple exercises that I don’t get tired of. I like the enthusiasm of the trainers (hosts?) too.

@davidleep Same! TBP has really helped me increase my stamina and ability at a good pace without injury. Started working out using their videos when I was borderline obese and managed to drop 20 kilos thanks to them.

@davidleep Seconded! Sometimes they go a little overboard with the "you can do it" stuff, but some days I kind of need it also! And they had great beginner routines for when I started getting active.

Back