Would you guys be down for a 30-day L-sit/V-sit/Manna challenge so we could motivate each other?

@dstang21 Sure, when I make a new post, I'm going to ask people to state the following:
  • What is your gender, age, height, weight?
  • You have the option of working on the following goals:
    • Floor L-sit
    • V-sit
    • Advanced L-sit
    • L-sit Walks
    • Straddle L-sit
    • Manna
    • Weighted L/V/Manna
  • I will have a resource for the progressions for any of those goals.
  • So, what is your goal? (i.e., Floor L-sit)
  • And what progression are you at for the said goal and what is your current max hold time for that progression? (Go ahead, text it now.)
Then for a month, you get in the habit of working on the progression exercises toward your goal. We'll do a check in every week probably, but the most important check in would be a month from then.

@fromgenesistorevelation Been focusing on lifting, but I could do it at the end of each work out though, so I'll do it. Although I can L-sit, I'll push it even further, maybe I'll be able to lift my feet another 2 inches up which I would pleased with so yeah sure!

@fromgenesistorevelation I'm in, too!

I can hold the L-sit for a little while, but I'm not sure how my form is. I can't do it on the floor, though (going to check your tutorial, Antranik).

I haven't even considered trying a V-sit, obviously, and I don't even know what a Manna looks like.

Do we all start the same day and have a kind of "results post" after a month?