15 y/o Bodyweight Transformation 7 months

@dianalouise1983 You can take w/e photo you want, it doesn't change the fact that your "before" photo is not the same person as the after photos which means that any and all photos you will take to proof that the "after" photos are you will be pointless.

@dawn16 man i dont even know what that is.. the before pic was taken during a carnival so maybe it was paint? but yeah they look like moles? im really not sure how they just aren't there anymore.

@dianalouise1983 I think he means that this post about the benefits and results of calisthenics-only training should be posted in a place where people aren't yet convinced of the potential of bodyweight exercise. Like /r/fitness or something. We all know that calisthenics can yield great results, others might not be so convinced (yet).

@dianalouise1983 Everyone here wants to believe its true. You are preaching to the choir. You should go spread the gospel amongst the mon believers. Say /r/fitness to start. Sure, people will mock you, but if even find one convert....

Hey everyone, i posted better quality after pics if you want to check them out :) soon ill be adding my full transformation with month by month pics and also my starter routines, thanks a lot for the support :)

@dawn16 Nothing special, just no junk and eat enough protein carbs etc, caloric surplus also.. however people have mentioned that i did get it a little easier due to the fact that im loaded on testosterone right now due to puberty, so that may have something to do with it also :)

Back