15 y/o Bodyweight Transformation 7 months

@dianalouise1983 This is great, and it's very motivating to see. Thanks! I have training at the gym on and off for a long time, but lack the motivation to leave my home after a long day at work. This seems like a very good idea, and I can save some money for the gym membership! Ordering a bar today! May I ask what you do for warming up? And do you do any cardio to supplement this? Cheers!

@annointedb I play tennis 4 days a week for 3 hours.. im not recommending this to anyone as it really is quite a lot but tennis is something that I've been pursuing for a while so thats the reason why, however I've heard that HIIT training is great cardio :)

@dianalouise1983 This post is complete bullshit, not even the same person.

Let's ignore the fact that OP felt inclined to list out, in detail, his entire "bar starrz" workout but then when people ask about his diet plan he just goes "heheh eat big and eat clean guise :)"

Every single one of his replies ends with a smiley face, this entire thread screams of some shitty social media intern trying way too hard.

@jobson90 I dunno what to say.. ill take a picture with my face in it tonight if that helps.. also holding piece of paper or whatever everyone is saying?.... heres another smiley face, " :) "

@dianalouise1983 And include one of the before with your face if you're trying to prove anything. 7 months seems short, but I'm sure a before and after with face would settle this for everyone.

Oh yeah, the quality won't be so great because im taking it with a webcam this time.. but it'll be the same room and ill write all the things you asked and ill add the before pic with my face in it....

@jobson90 I've done it.. i have other things to do in my life also :') the before picture is now with my face in it.. the after picture is under "proof" and the writing has been flipped due to the webcam but you can still see that i have written both yours and my usernames on the paper, if you dont believe me now fair enough.. but i dont know what else i can do

Back