2020 CrossFit Games Finals Event 11: Sprint Sled Sprint

jonjones229

[h4]/games2020[/h4]

Don't forget to join us on the r/crossfit discord for chats, weekly workouts, and more!

Workouts

Leaderboard

How to watch

Schedule

Format Overview

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar / iCal that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Broadcast times​

Men's Start time: 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET / 7:00pm UTC

Women's Start time: 12:20pm PT / 3:30pm ET / 7:30pm UTC

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy event reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Stream Sources​

Be wary of spammers trying to get you with livestreams. All event streams will be available on official CrossFit Platforms.

CrossFit Games Website

CrossFit Games Facebook

CrossFit Games Twitch

CrossFit Games Youtube

CrossFit Games Instagram

Event 11: Sprint Sled Sprint​

For time:

100-yard sprint

100-yard sled push

100-yard sprint

Women: 80lb/36kg sled

Men: 105lb/48kg sled

If there's anything else you think needs to be included (streams, resources, reporting), or if I missed anything please send me a message

@lipglasshoney brent outreached Mat on the strongman's fear (I think) a couple of years ago, too. bummer for Kwant! his toughness as he battled those last few meters was amazing! you could nearly hear his legs cramp up! wow!

@jesseb04 Not sure if you've ever tried to run a sled at that weight, for any distance, but it sucks. The drag factor, the body positioning....It's such a burn. After 2 days of leg events, and a sprint right before, it's honestly impressive they even made it there and back!

@jesseb04 They’re doing their best buddy, haha. They all look gassed because they’re absolutely rinsed. Brook to be fair to her did well, recognised she’s not going to beat Tia, and important not to burn out doing so, keep safe at 2nd.

@jonjones229 Is it safe to say Mat said fuck it I don't wanna be interviewed after winning events? They have pretty much ignored him but regularly interview Tia. I remember there was one time in a past CF Games where he was audibly upset over a stupid question.

e: guess not

Back