2020 CrossFit Games Finals Event 2: Corn Sack Sprint

jonjones229

[h4]/games2020[/h4]

Event 1 is in the books! This next one is going to be a quick hitter, but expect it to hurt a ton. After a similar event a few years ago, athletes were absolutely torched!

Don't forget to join us on the r/crossfit discord for chats, weekly workouts, and more!

Workouts

Leaderboard

How to watch

Format Overview

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar / iCal that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Broadcast times​

Stream Block 1: 8:00am-9:30am PT / 11:00am-12:30pm ET / 3pm-4:30pm UTC

Men's event 2 start: 9:10am PT / 12:10pm ET / 4:10pm UTC

Women's event 2 start: 9:20am PT / 12:20pm ET / 4:20pm UTC

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy event reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Stream Sources​

Be wary of spammers trying to get you with livestreams. All event streams will be available on official CrossFit Platforms.

CrossFit Games Website

CrossFit Games Facebook

CrossFit Games Twitch

CrossFit Games Youtube

CrossFit Games Instagram

Event 2: Corn Sack Sprint​

For time:

320m Hill Sprint

W: 35lb M: 50lbs

@mallyhj This will be my first year I'll try to follow the games as much as possible and while I love the champs, I'm gonna be rooting for Haley and Justin to take 2nd place. Especially Haley is showing very positive vibes, love it

Back