2020 CrossFit Games Finals: Swim n' Stuff

jonjones229

[h4]/games2020[/h4]

Don't forget to join us on the r/crossfit discord for chats, weekly workouts, and more!

Workouts

Leaderboard

How to watch

Schedule

Format Overview

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar / iCal that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Broadcast times​

Women's Start time: 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET / 5:30pm UTC

Men's Start time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 5:00pm UTC

Your timezone not featured? Use this handy timezone converter to help find the time in your local

Looking for easy event reminders? I've made a 2020 CrossFit Games Finals Google Calendar that will update to whatever time zone you're in!

Stream Sources​

Be wary of spammers trying to get you with livestreams. All event streams will be available on official CrossFit Platforms.

CrossFit Games Website

CrossFit Games Facebook

CrossFit Games Twitch

CrossFit Games Youtube

CrossFit Games Instagram

Event 10: Swim n Stuff​

4 rounds for time:

Air bike calories (10/15)

50 meter swim

10 GHD Situps

10 ball slams (40/60lbs)

Rest

New round begins every 4 minutes. Rounds 2 and 4 will be completed in reverse

If there's anything else you think needs to be included (streams, resources, reporting), or if I missed anything please send me a message

@dawn16 She was a triathlete. She's for sure swam more than any of the other competitors. I don't know if she did youth swimming etc either on top of that. Swimming is deceiving because it's all relatively slow-watch the Olympics as the old guys walking along the side of the pool are keeping up with a world record sprint.

Tia is an above average swimmer, compared to everyone else that is average. If Tia is swimming, let's be generous and say 2.5mph, the average swimmer is probably 2mph. Easy math, shes 25% faster. That explains the massive difference.

For real perspective, Phelps was clocked at just over 4.6mph in the 200m, which was the fastest recorded speed of a human in water.

@audmanout I thoroughly enjoyed it! I didn't think I would like the cumulative time but it was neat to see it all play out, and I loved the change up with the swim!

@expressforsuccess Brick Wells has just flat out quit. She's busted, emotionally, nothing left

Karissa can't figure out the slam ball, or the GHD, or the bike.

Haley is awesome as usual, and but Tia is their queen and they will kneel before her in this event, just like all the others.

Back