22 ( f ) morbidly obese starting to work out advice

I’ve been big my whole life, I was diagnosed with pcos around 15. Since then my weight has increased massively despite me not over eating. I will admit that not exercising for years has definitely contributed to my weight gain as well. I’m just starting to get into working out again, I bought one of those weighted hula hoops off TikTok ( 4 min non stop 4x ), I’m starting arm lifts with 3 kg weights and I’m starting my squats again ( only 20 atm ) Any advice on other exercises and how to start a proper workout routine would be really helpful!

@santoscarmina1674 Here’s my walking advice. Figure out how far you can go keeping in mind the sign at the Grand Canyon “going down is optional, coming back is mandatory”. Do that every day after a several days add more. Repeat until you can walk to the mailbox, around the block, to the store, to somewhere you want to walk to. This is my advice to people who have had massive surgery/heart attacks/ essential cannot walk 10 ft unassisted. Start where you are and go up. Don’t forget to take rest days.

@santoscarmina1674 Using a pair of proper walking sticks might help even more. Like people are saying, don't be afraid of adding small increments to your plan. Adding just 10 feet per day for a year translates to over a mile. Keeping a written journal helps you track your progress, and helps you keep a routine. It can also serve as a source of motivation and pride. And don't EVER give a shit about what anyone else says. You do you, and rock it out!